On Wed Jul 28th 2021 at 08:00 BST critical maintenance will be carried out on the Tray platform which may limit platform functionality. Any active workflows scheduled or triggered during this time will be automatically re-run.
The following functionality may be unavailable during this time period:
- Users' login sessions may be disrupted
- Unable to invite new users to the organization
- Unable to create or accept founder invites
- Changes in user permissions & settings will result in an error
- Changes in organization settings will result in an error
- Unable to create workflows & authentications
- Changes in workflow & authentication settings will result in an error
- Changes in the builder will result in an error
- Changes to a solution will result in an error
- Changes to a project will result in an error
- Unable to publish new solutions
- Cannot import workflows/projects & solutions
- Unable to create solution instances
- Able to launch the configuration wizard, but any changes will throw an error. If you make no changes, saving will fail.
- Public GraphQL - Most mutations (deleting users, deleting/updating instances) will be unavailable
- CallConnector endpoint performance will be unavailable
Recently executed (cached) workflows and triggers should run as expected during this upgrade, executions that cannot run will be retried.
We apologise for any inconvenience this maintenance may cause. If you have any questions, or would like to get in touch about anything at all, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org