We are always looking for ways to improve the Tray experience, and sometimes this requires a small maintenance window while we upgrade the Platform.
On Thursday 22nd April 2021, customers may experience several minutes of downtime between approximately 07:00 and 07:05 UTC (00:00 to 00:05 PDT), due to a critical maintenance window as we upgrade one of our platform databases.
During this period, workflow executions will not be affected and your scheduled tasks will run normally.
The following functionalities might be impacted:
• Changes in the builder
• Changes to a solution
• Changes to a project
• Publishing new solutions
• Importing workflows, projects and solutions
• Creating solution instances
• Ability to launch and to save the configuration wizard
• Lazy Updates (execution will still run on the current version)
• Mutations via our GraphQL API
We apologise for any inconvenience this maintenance may cause. If you have any questions, or would like to get in touch about anything at all, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the most current updates, please refer to https://status.tray.io